Welcome to the ArcGIS Vector Style Editor on GeoNet

05-17-2018 04:36 PM
PatrickArlt1
Esri Contributor
4 8 1,626

We are pleased to announce the release of a new tool available in beta on the ArcGIS for Developers website, the ArcGIS Vector Tile Style Editor. Whether you are a developer, designer, or a GIS professional, this tool gives you a fast and easy way to create a custom basemap style that matches your brand and the type of app that you are building.

We will be using this place on GeoNet to collect feedback and ideas while the editor is in beta. You can find more information about the editor in the following places:

* Announcement Blog Post

* ArcGIS DevLabs: Style a vector basemap

Feel free to use this space to ask questions and leave feedback on the editor!

8 Comments
DanPatterson_Retired
MVP Emeritus

first link.... 404 

JorgeBarrachina_Gutiérrez
New Contributor II
Raul_Jimenez
Esri Contributor

Awesome guys!!, I have just played with it a little bit and it is super easy to use. I will do some more testing but it looks great.

Congrats for this great job Patrick Arlt‌, John Foster & Allan Laframboise  !!

JorgeBarrachina_Gutiérrez
New Contributor II

Yeah! Thanks a lot for the effort!  Good work!

PatrickArlt1
Esri Contributor

Thanks Dan. I've fixed the link.

BrianE
by
Occasional Contributor II

Agreed. Really great stuff. Thank you!

KyleNixon3
New Contributor II

Is there any plan to allow people to log into ArcGIS Enterprise through the editor?

RexMiller
New Contributor

I used the Vector Tile Style Editor to customize a base map and saved it to my content in our AGOL Organization.  I then tried to use the option to open the customized base map in ArcMap.  When I do, I get a red X on the layer and an error message: "Data frame does not have a spatial reference."  I added the WGS 1984 Web Mercator (auxiliary sphere) spatial reference to the data frame, but it still won't display my base map in ArcMap 10.6.  Should this work in ArcMap?  Adding my customized base map works fine in ArcGIS Pro.