Update Domains for AssetTypes in Utility Network failed

Jump to solution
04-14-2022 03:51 AM
Luca_Schikowski
New Contributor III

Hi there,

I am experiencing some troubles with domains for my Asset Group "LWL_KVZ" in my Utility Network. First I created the Domain (called "LWL_KVZ" aswell) and added it to the Asset Group. That worked out. After that, I changed the Domain (added one value) and now i cant update the new Domain to my Asset Group. Is there a way to solve my problem?

Kind regards,

Luca

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JSchroeder
Esri Contributor

If you want to utilize a different domain for an Asset Group, you would have to do this before you Enable the Network Topology. You have the option of modifying the existing domain that was applied to that Asset Group (Disable Network Topology first), but if you want to create a new domain, you will have to model this before the Network Topology has been initialized. Click here for the error which discusses this.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JSchroeder
Esri Contributor

If you want to utilize a different domain for an Asset Group, you would have to do this before you Enable the Network Topology. You have the option of modifying the existing domain that was applied to that Asset Group (Disable Network Topology first), but if you want to create a new domain, you will have to model this before the Network Topology has been initialized. Click here for the error which discusses this.

Luca_Schikowski
New Contributor III

Thank you! 

0 Kudos