Stage Utility Network fails even if Enterprise GDB is provided

11-14-2019 08:09 AM
JasonVignochi2
New Contributor II

Hi, I am trying to learn the Utility Network add-in. I am using Arc Pro 2.4.1. I do use a Parallels VM to run Arc but I have had no issues with this for some time now and do not think they are related.

I followed the instructions in the tutorials: Create an electric utility network—Get Started | ArcGIS Solutions for Electric.

I have completed all of the prior steps successfully. I have an enterprise geodatabase as my first input, my territory feature class is in a file geodatabase separate from utility network geodatabase. I am kind of at a loss why it keeps telling me this is not an enterprise gdb. The blackouts are just to protect potential client information.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PaulLeBlanc1
Esri Contributor

Can you confirm that your SDE is an enterprise geodatabase? If you right click and go to properties, you should see something similar to this

If you just have a normal database (ie, not a geodatabase), it would look like this instead

JasonVignochi2
New Contributor II

That seems to be the issue. It's showing as a PostgreSQL. I will have to review the create enterprise step over again. It was successful, but perhaps I did it incorrectly.

0 Kudos