Select to view content in your preferred language

N.V. ELMAR is Looking for Technical Support for GE Smallworld to ESRI ArcGIS Conversion

08-13-2024 12:07 PM
GregVozza
New Contributor

Hello,

N. V. ELMAR, Aruba's electricity provider, is starting a project to transition its existing network model from GE Smallworld to ESRI ArcGIS (Utility Network).  We have encountered some early challenges and are looking for technical consulting support.  Please reach out if interested and qualified.

Thank you,

Spencer

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MarceloMarques
Esri Regular Contributor

The customer can reach out to Esri Professional Services for support.

Esri Services | GIS Professional, Training & Support Services

| Marcelo Marques | Esri Principal Product Engineer | Cloud & Database Administrator | OCP - Oracle Certified Professional | "In 1992, I embarked on my journey with Esri Technology, and since 1997, I have been working with ArcSDE Geodatabases, right from its initial release. Over the past 32 years, my passion for GIS has only grown stronger." | “ I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them." Isaac Isimov |
0 Kudos
SamuelHandziak
New Contributor

Hi Greg, 

I just sent you an email. SSP Innovations would be happy to assist. I can be reached at samuel.handziak@sspinnovations.com

Look forward to discussing further.

Best, 

Sam Handziak

0 Kudos
LorenMueller
Regular Contributor

We have experience moving utilities from Smallworld to ESRI's UN.  Feel free to reach out for more information. 

TRC Companies, Intelligent Grid Solutions 

Loren

0 Kudos
apjmahakalam
New Contributor

Hi Spencer,

We have the product and experience to support on the migration. 

https://hexamapsolutions.com/mapswitch/

Please do check our product link above. We have successfully done a couple of migrations and can assist you on the same.

Thanks,

Maharajan

0 Kudos