How I can get/download the Utility Network Package Tools for Arcgis pro

04-08-2020 01:43 PM
AlaaFlaifel
Occasional Contributor

How I can get/download the Utility Network Package Tools for Arcgis pro?

Thanks in advance,

Alaa

20 Replies
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

I ran into same issue! The “untools” doesn’t show up as it’s searched

Clip_632.jpg

----------------------------------------
Jamal Numan
Geomolg Geoportal for Spatial Information
Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
0 Kudos
Z__NahideAydin1
New Contributor III

Sorry about my late reply. Yo need to delete the clone environment and do the cloning again. After that it should work 

JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

Thank you for the help NahideAydin1. Deleing\re-adding the environment works fine

However, the environment of the “python package manager” is not decent and slow. There is no message that confirms the successful installation upon completion

Clip_732.jpgClip_733.jpg

----------------------------------------
Jamal Numan
Geomolg Geoportal for Spatial Information
Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
0 Kudos
Izzat
by
New Contributor III

Hi,
I already install the untools package but I didn't see Utility Network Package Tools

Izzat_0-1626836200563.png

Izzat_1-1626836248983.png

Izzat_2-1626836303147.png

I try delete and clone the environment so many times

0 Kudos
wfrerichs
New Contributor II

I am getting the same error when trying to download untools 2.8.1. I have removed all of the clones on my machine, then performed the following steps:

-Cloned active environment

-Closed and reopened Pro

-Added untools 2.8.1 and confirmed it was installed by going to the Explorer directory. However it still showing the error that the untools module doesn't exist.

Is this a known issue for 2.8.1? Going to try installing untools 2.8 to see if the issue goes away.

wfrerichs_0-1627307367095.png

wfrerichs_1-1627307422732.pngwfrerichs_2-1627307570107.png

TravysBaker
New Contributor II

Did reinstalling it at 2.8.0 fix this issue? 

0 Kudos
wfrerichs
New Contributor II

It did not. Got the same error.

0 Kudos
TravysBaker
New Contributor II

Here're the steps i got from esri tech support to fix this:

1. Copy the default environment folder (arcgispro-py3) from C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Pro\bin\Python\envs
  2. Paste it in C:\Users\<user profile>\AppData\Local\ESRI\conda\envs and rename the pasted folder to what you want the cloned environment to be called
  3. Create a text file named proenv.txt and add C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Pro\bin\Python\envs\<name set in step 3>
  4. Go to this website and download untools that matches your python version and ArcGIS Pro version
  5. Open the Python command prompt and activate the cloned environment created in the previous steps using the command 'activate <name of environment>'
  6. Install the downloaded package using the command 'conda install <path to the downloaded file>
  7. Check for successful installation using the command 'conda list' to view the installed packages in the active environment
Izzat
by
New Contributor III

thanks @TravysBaker .. this solutions working..  thanks

0 Kudos
Alex_Reid
New Contributor III

A coworker and I are getting the same results with 2.8.1. We have tried new cloned environments, one of them is on a completely fresh install of Pro 2.8.1 on a new computer. We've installed through Pro and through Python Command line. none of the methods result in anything except 'Failed to load system tools'

Alexandra_Reid_0-1627319965668.png

My screenshots look the same as wfrerichs's.

0 Kudos