Thursday
MatheusSparapani
New Contributor III

Hi,

This is my system configuration:

• Water Utility Network version 6
  • ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1
  • ArcGIS Pro 3.2.2

When I start the tool "Reconcile Version" with post and delete, I received this warning/error.

This error ocurrs in some versions, not all. Some versions we can reconcile and post with sucess.

MatheusSparapani_0-1720722099808.png

Recently we updated the enviroment to 11.1, before was 10.9.1, and, we updated utility network version too, for UN 6. Before the updated, we never received this error.

MatheusSparapani_1-1720724406074.png

The Default version is set to protected, but, before was set too.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

Can you review the ArcGIS Server Logs and see if they provide any more details?  You might need to set the to debug mode first.  You can use the https://esri.github.io/Utility-Data-Management-Support-Tools/docs/3.3/ExtractFileLogs.html or the https://esri.github.io/Utility-Data-Management-Support-Tools/docs/3.3/ExtractRESTLogs.html to parse the logs and make them easier to search.

0 Kudos
MatheusSparapani
New Contributor III

Hi Mike,

I have the log.

MatheusSparapani_0-1720811113376.png

0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

hmm, you will have to work with tech support.  I did not think Dirty Areas where posted.  But it looks like it is failing as there is a duplicate GlobalID on them

0 Kudos
MatheusSparapani
New Contributor III

If I disable and enable network topology, the dirty areas will update? 

When I run the Validate Network Topology for Entire Extent, I received this message::

StartEditOperationNoLock failure Transaction Application lock in progress [Transaction Application lock in progress] [User transaction in progress - operation not allowed]

0 Kudos
RobertKrisher
Esri Regular Contributor

Dirty areas from within your version are posted to default (so we can restitch the areas modified in your version), can you confirm that the unique constraint that is being violated includes global id, gdb_branch_id, and gdb_from_date?

If you haven't already opened a support case for this issue, I would recommend you do that (getting a global id constraint error on post is a sign of something not good happening).

The app lock error for validation network topology is likely being caused by something else validating/enabling/disabling the network topology in that version. Make sure you don't have any other scripts running or people validating default, wait 15 minutes for the lock to time out, and try again.

0 Kudos