ERROR 160601: The point feature/object is already content. (row 1)

Jump to solution
06-09-2021 10:53 AM
PhilDunn
New Contributor II

We are on Pro 2.7.3, untools 2.7, Enterprise 10.9, Oracle.  We recently applied a fully populated Asset Package successfully to this environment.  

Subsequently, we decided to apply the same exact AP to a file geodatabase so that our team could do some development and symbology work against a local UN.  This attempt was unsuccessful, however.  When we use the Asset Package to File Geodatabase GP tool, it gets to the point where it is trying to apply the associations, and throws this error:

ERROR 160601: The point feature/object is already content. (row 1)
Failed to execute (ImportAssociations).
Failed to execute (AssetPackageToFileGeodatabase).

There is no information on what might have caused this error.  What is interesting to me is...why did this UN apply successfully to an Oracle db, but not a FGDB?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

Would you be able to export you c_association table to csv or another FGDB and send it to mmiller@esri.com.  I would like to review it and see if we can identify the issue.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

Would you be able to export you c_association table to csv or another FGDB and send it to mmiller@esri.com.  I would like to review it and see if we can identify the issue.

PhilDunn
New Contributor II

Mike, I sent you the C_Associations.xls file.  Thanks for looking at it.

0 Kudos
PhilDunn
New Contributor II

For everyone searching for a solution to this problem, here was the solution (thank you Mike and Paul):

The AP had been previously applied to an EGDB successfully, along with all of the associations.  So the association status was set on all the feature already.  The AP was then exported from the UN.  To then apply that AP to a FGDB UN, you have to set all of the feature's associations statuses to None.  For all of the tables, all features.  Only then will the associations successfully apply to the FGDB.

I think this feature should be changed in the design.  If you export a UN to an Asset Package, it should reset all of the association statuses, because it is no longer a functioning UN.  The AP is meant to apply and create a UN, so it should be "reset".