Enabling Network Topology gets error 999999

09-21-2022 06:13 AM
CamMiller17
New Contributor II

I am trying to enable network topology, however I keep receiving the dreaded error 999999. I am working out of ArcGIS Pro 3.0.1 and the utility network is only on my system. It is not through a enterprise database. I have tried closing out and reopening hoping that this would fix it. Any help on what to do?

The reason I have to enable the network topology is to run the trace features (connected). I am also getting an error where it can't find the starting locations even after selecting the correct transformer and ensuring the path is correct.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JohnBendix
New Contributor III

You may have issues cause of your version of pro. I have heard from other people using pro 3.0 having some weird stuff go on?

0 Kudos
CamMiller17
New Contributor II

Maybe prehaps, just hate that getting that 999999 error. It just doesnt tell me anything on how to workaround it

0 Kudos
JSchroeder
Esri Contributor

The Utility Network you are working with has not been designed to work with pro 3.x. You will need to use the correct version of Pro which will be listed in the requirements. I am assuming you are using the latest version of the UN foundation - so you would use Pro 2.9

0 Kudos