edit operation failed. ERROR: The table was not found

Jump to solution
04-20-2021 04:54 PM
DaniellaSollitt
New Contributor III

Hi,

I was validating the network and this error showed up.

What does it mean?

DaniellaSollitt_0-1618962923961.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is another one of these random validate network topo failing with a cryptic message.  There will be nothing in server logs to try and track this down.  I'd suggest submitting a ticket to support even if you get it working.  They are using our tickets like these to hopefully make things better for future releases.   I will say 10.8.1 and Pro 2.7 are much better than 10.6 and 10.7 and we've seen less of these errors and the ability to recover from these errors improve.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Are you using the tool in ArcToolbox?

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
DaniellaSollitt
New Contributor III

No, just in the Utility Network Data tab

0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

do you get the same message with the tool?

you might get a better message if there is an error or incomplete step in the process

... sort of retired...
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is another one of these random validate network topo failing with a cryptic message.  There will be nothing in server logs to try and track this down.  I'd suggest submitting a ticket to support even if you get it working.  They are using our tickets like these to hopefully make things better for future releases.   I will say 10.8.1 and Pro 2.7 are much better than 10.6 and 10.7 and we've seen less of these errors and the ability to recover from these errors improve.

0 Kudos