ArcGIS Pro 2.7.2: Deleting a feature from “utility networks” gets the Pro to crash,

03-20-2021 12:27 AM
Labels (1)
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

ArcGIS Pro 2.7.2: Deleting a feature from “utility networks” gets the Pro to crash,

I couldn’t figure out why deleting a feature from “utility networks” gets the Pro to crash

The data and aprx file are attached

Clip_598.jpg

----------------------------------------
Jamal Numan
Geomolg Geoportal for Spatial Information
Ramallah, West Bank, Palestine
0 Kudos
7 Replies
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

Then this bug persists to exist in 2.7.2 as per the data provided

Clip_601.jpg

Jamal Numan
0 Kudos
DanPatterson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

did you try in the Alternate Solution which also means this is what to do if you aren't doing something right

It also said it wasn't reproducable and

Not in Current Product Plan

... sort of retired...
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

This issue is occurring with file geodatabase that have coded domain (no versioning is included)

Clip_604.jpg

Jamal Numan
0 Kudos
MelissaJarman
Esri Contributor

Are you just deleting the UN dataset from the feature dataset and receiving a crash? 

If so, this is different than the bug you are including in your screen captures as they are deleting domains.

I cannot reproduce the crash with your UN provided in the zip file, but I am using ArcGIS Pro 2.8.

1. What if you delete the UN at the feature dataset level?

2. Are you able to reproduce this crash with any FGDB UN that has certain domains configured or is it specific to your FGDB dataset?

0 Kudos
JamalNUMAN
Legendary Contributor

As per the screenshot below, just select feature #3 in the water line layer and delete it. This should cause the Pro (2.7.2) to crash!

Clip_630.jpg

Jamal Numan
0 Kudos
JonDeRose
Esri Contributor

@JamalNUMAN   I would recommend creating a case with Support to review and determine if the issue you are encountering is reproducible and related to the defect you referenced or something else that the team needs to investigate.