Utility Network , Training and blogs

08-25-2021 12:01 AM
AliAzzouhri1
New Contributor III

We all know how arcgis utility network become important and all GIS field , Unfortunately, there are few and few training videos web courses and blogs to learn and in-depth in utility network , so we ask the utility network team to provide more training training videos web courses and blogs
Thanks

6 Comments
DerekLaw
Status changed to: Needs Clarification

Hi @AliAzzouhri1,

Unfortunately, there are few and few training videos web courses and blogs to learn and in-depth in utility network , so we ask the utility network team to provide more training training videos web courses and blogs

Perhaps you could be more specific about what kind of training materials you're looking for? Your comment is pretty broad.

FYI, have you seen this resource?
ArcGIS Utility Network - Learn Path

It links to 8 different training resources.

Hope this helps,

ALIAZZOUHRI

I mean learning plan that we can follow the better understand the utility network , in the Esri training portal there's only one web cours (1 hour)
In Lesson Gallery thers one by Jon DeRose (1hr(s) 30mins) its helpful but i think is not enghout

Thanks

DerekLaw

Hi @AliAzzouhri1

FYI, there's also a 2-day instructor-led course available

Configuring Utility Networks in ArcGIS

Hope this helps,

RobertKrisher

I recommend you check out the ArcGIS Utility Network product page since this has everything you are asking for in one place.  This page has a link to all the blogs, training classes, learning paths, and videos related to the ArcGIS Utility Network and is automatically updated as new content is added.

RobertKrisher

Over the past year we have made many improvements to our original learning series: Getting started with ArcGIS Utility Network.

We have also created three new industry-specific learning series:

1. Learn ArcGIS Utility Network for Electric Utilities
  2. Learn ArcGIS Utility Network for Gas and Pipeline
  3. Learn ArcGIS Utility Network for Water Utilities

Among these learning series, you will find dozens of links to tutorials, videos, articles, and white papers.

RemiMyers
Status changed to: Implemented

As per Robert's comment above.