Suitability layer issue

06-28-2022 07:26 AM
SarahRichardson
New Contributor III

I have 5 layers working in the suitability scoring, when I add the 6th layer, it will work initially, but when I go back it says the layer is inaccessible.  I can re-add the layer and use it for suitability analysis in a single session, but it becomes inaccessible again every time I return.  

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BrendenDrumm
New Contributor II

Hi @SarahRichardson,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the suitability scoring. Can you confirm if you are using internal or external layers? We were also wondering if we could take a look at your model to see how the suitability scoring and its components are set up? 

Please don't hesitate to reach out in case of further questions.

Thanks,

Brenden

0 Kudos
SarahRichardson
New Contributor III

Hey Brenden,

It is an 'external' layer as described by ArcGIS Urban in the way it is added, it is a hosted internal layer for our organization, as are all the others.  I believe it may be an issue with the layer itself, as I was able to add a different dataset as the 6th layer.  I will follow up if it continues to be an issue.

Thank you,

Sarah

0 Kudos
Till_Schmid
Esri Contributor

Hi @SarahRichardson 

I quickly wanted to follow-up on this. Could you figure out if it was an issue with the layer itself and could you resolve it? This might be interesting for other users as well.

I am also happy to have a look at the layer if the issue still persists.

Thanks,

Till

0 Kudos
SarahRichardson
New Contributor III
Hey Till,

My apologies for not replying sooner, I was on vacation. I haven’t figured out what the issue was with the layer yet, I will follow up if I do or reach out for you to have a look.

Thank you,
Sarah