Street View Mapillary Client Key Isn't Working

Jump to solution
07-09-2021 07:25 AM
JessieMyers
New Contributor

I'm attempting to activate the Street View function in Urban and have followed the steps to get the Mapillary client key. But every time I try to enter the key into Urban, it tells me it's an "Invalid API key." 

I have noticed that the video and other tutorial documentation I've found shows that you can view and copy the Client ID, but whenever I get to the same step I only see something labeled as Client Token where Client ID should be (See screenshot 2). I have no idea if this has anything to do with it.

Any help you all can provide is appreciated!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Till_Schmid
Esri Contributor

Mapillary recently changed the format of their API keys. The new key format can currently not be used in ArcGIS Urban. This will be possible in the next version of ArcGIS Urban which will release soon (20th of July 2021). If you have an old API key from Mapillary, you can use this one. But we recommend switching to the new format once ArcGIS Urban supports it.

Thanks @JessieMyers  for 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Till_Schmid
Esri Contributor

Mapillary recently changed the format of their API keys. The new key format can currently not be used in ArcGIS Urban. This will be possible in the next version of ArcGIS Urban which will release soon (20th of July 2021). If you have an old API key from Mapillary, you can use this one. But we recommend switching to the new format once ArcGIS Urban supports it.

Thanks @JessieMyers  for 

0 Kudos