Parcel overview - land use and zoning types

Jump to solution
03-15-2022 05:55 AM
lbedard
New Contributor II

Hi there,

When I am in the Model Overview and select a parcel, the information is displaying for land use type may be either a land use type (existing or future land use) in some instances or zoning type information in other instances. My understanding was that the parcel overview only displays the zoning information not the land use information. There does not appear to be consistency with specific zones not displaying the correct information in the overview and there is no way to distinguish what information you are looking at in the overview if you aren't familiar with the land use or zoning plans. Both the land use types and zoning types work correctly and display the correct information in their respective plans, it is only in the overview where I am having issues.

The existing land use types table and polygons feature layer were added after the zoning types table and zoning polygons feature layer. Could this order of operations have caused the issue? Should I delete these layers and re-add the land use first and then zoning? Or, could another layer being causing this issue, like the parcels or an overlay layer?

Is this expected behavior and I should remove land use from the data manager and only add it within land use plans?

I have included some images showing the issue. There is a screen capture of Existing Land Use, Future Land Use, and Existing Zoning and example parcels from the Overview showing examples of these instances.

Please let me know if you have any ideas for resolving this issue or if this is expected behavior.

Thanks in advance for your response!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DominikAllemann
Esri Contributor

Hi @lbedard ,

We just deployed a hotfix that resolves the issue that when clicking on a parcel in the overview, sometimes the land-use information and sometimes the zoning information was displayed. Clicking on a parcel in the overview now exclusively displays zoning information. 

Thanks again for having this brought to our attention.
Dominik 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Till_Schmid
Esri Contributor

Thank you, @lbedard for reporting this. It looks like there is an issue on our end. I will keep you updated.

0 Kudos
lbedard
New Contributor II

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Till_Schmid
Esri Contributor

Hi @lbedard 

We had a look into this and can confirm that this is an issue on our end. The overview should only show the zoning information and not the land use information. This issue will soon be "hot-fixed" - you can expect the correct values showing within the next 1-2 weeks. As an immediate solution I can only suggest to remove the land-use layers from the data manager and upload them again after you created a plan.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention and for providing detailed reproduction steps and screenshots! This is very helpful.

Best,

Till

DominikAllemann
Esri Contributor

Hi @lbedard ,

We just deployed a hotfix that resolves the issue that when clicking on a parcel in the overview, sometimes the land-use information and sometimes the zoning information was displayed. Clicking on a parcel in the overview now exclusively displays zoning information. 

Thanks again for having this brought to our attention.
Dominik