Accessing custom metrics

09-10-2021 02:32 AM
MaxNilsson
New Contributor III

Hello!

I'm trying to access the result of custom metrics used in published Plans and Projects to use them as Indicators, similar to how Jobs/Population/Household indicators worked before. From what I can tell, they are not available from the design plan or design project feature layers and have to be accessed somehow from the Urban database public view(?) or is it only exported web scenes?

Would be happy if you could share some workflow preferably without leaving ArcGIS Online to summarize and present metrics. 🙂

Regards,

Max

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KeeraMorrish
Esri Contributor

Hi Max,

Any metrics you see in the dashboard, including custom metrics, can be downloaded to an excel sheet and used for visualization or analysis: https://doc.arcgis.com/en/urban/help/help-analyze-plan.htm#ESRI_SECTION1_FDFF35F4B2AF458EA10AD05F3A9...

Is this what you are looking for? Did I understand your question correctly?

Thanks,

Keera

0 Kudos
MaxNilsson
New Contributor III

Hi Keera,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, downloading is a good option when creating visualization for 1 plan. What I'm trying to do is to be able to create a dynamic Indicator that looks at the metrics for all published plans + projects which displays one metric like Households for example. This is how the indicators for households, jobs and population worked before and it updated automatically when publishing new plans/projects to the public.

Regards,

Max

0 Kudos