Connect with ArcGIS Urban in the new GeoNet platform

11-10-2020 12:29 AM
DominikAllemann
Esri Contributor
1 0 543

A new GeoNet Community platform is coming. The update will happen on Thursday, November 12th and the new community features provide several ways to stay in touch with content from ArcGIS Urban that you are interested in the most. 

If you’re a follower of this space, you will need to Subscribe to our Place in the new platform. Like this, you can make sure to never miss any news about ArcGIS Urban. 

Additional guidance for Subscriptions in the new platform will be available under a new help section 

Thank you for being a part of ArcGIS Urban and we look forward to seeing you in the new GeoNetFor more information about the platform update, visit the GeoNet Lounge for the latest announcements. 

Sincerely, 
the ArcGIS Urban team on GeoNet 

About the Author
I'm a Senior Product Engineer in the ArcGIS Urban Team at Esri R&D Center Zurich. Holding a Master's degree in Geomatics Engineering and Urban Planning from ETH Zurich, I am curious about how new solutions and digitalization can foster future urban developments. If you have questions related to ArcGIS Urban, please don't hesitate to contact me.