ArcGIS Urban V1.0 is here

07-08-2019 05:55 AM
NatalieSchoebitz
Esri Contributor
0 3 881

ArcGIS Urban V1.0 has been released! 

The very first version of Urban went live on 1 July 2019 and today, at The Esri User Conference in San Diego, a portion of the plenary will be dedicated to presenting it to you. If you cannot be there in person, watch the

Esri User Conference Plenary Livestream  and comment below to let us know what you think.

To get an up-close and personal look at the product, you can request a demo via the Urban website.

Happy watching!

arcgisurban‌ esriuc2019‌

Tags (2)
3 Comments
JamesKong
New Contributor

Hi Natalie,

I know it is not directly related to the release of Urban, I attended the Special Interest Group meeting during the UC. There was a voting of the functionalities that we would like to see in the future release of Urban. I can't recall the top 3 voted functionalities - able to share with me?

NatalieSchoebitz
Esri Contributor

Hey James

The highest scores in the voting session went to:

• Custom capacity metrics (KPIs) and dashboards
  • Urban growth modelling
  • 3D model upload for projects/context

Do you agree with the list? What would you like to see in future Urban releases?

JamesKong
New Contributor

Yup. I agree, now i recall for the custom KPI and the traffic-impact simulation. Looking forward to the next release!  

About the Author
I am the product designer for ArcGIS Urban at ESRI R&D Zurich. I have a background in City Design and UX research and a passion for the social science of urban environments (think public participation, social policy, inclusive transport systems...)