Select to view content in your preferred language

Cannot end survey if answer is no in survey123 and survey not downloading into Survey123 connect

11-19-2020 01:33 AM
AnnaScholl
Occasional Contributor

Hi all, I've got a multi-part question:

First of all, I've designed a survey on the web editor of Survey123. I need to make it so that if my user selects no for the first question or yes for the first and then no for the second, the survey is directly submitted and they musn't navigate through all of the following pages or groups. I wanted to do this on the web editor, is there a way?

In addition, I have users selecting from 1000s of town names. I would like to nest these within the states they belong to. Is this possible on the web editor? 

Then I thought, maybe I'll try survey123 connect and learn some xmls stuff. But now, I try to download my web survey into connect and it just won't do it. The spinning wheel starts and it lasts at least an hour, still no result. I've tried this on both Windows 10 and Mac OS 10.15.7. What could be the problem? This question is not as urgent if the one above could be answered...

Any help would be much appreciated!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AdenaSchutzberg1
Esri Regular Contributor

Suggestion: Post to Survey123 Questions Board for more visibility by Survey 123 users: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-questions/bd-p/arcgis-survey123-questions 

0 Kudos