Why does the custom attribute expression only work in Pop-ups not with Custom Label

09-24-2019 09:46 AM
NathanaelWold
New Contributor II

Hello, I am working on a citizen science project where we need at least 3 surveys completed at 45 different lakes. We are using survey123 and AGOL to try and create a map showing how many surveys have been conducted and how many surveys are needed. We have successfully joined the survey feature layer with a point layer (representing each of the 45 lakes) with success and have been able to write an Arcade expression to show how many surveys have been completed in the popup. 

We would now like to label this Joined Feature using the same Arcade expression used in cinfig pop-up. But it does not work with the message "Parse Error:featuresetbyname is not available". Any thoughts on this issue would be much appreciated. The following is the code we use to to see the number of surveys submitted at each lake.

var sql = "selectTerritory = '" + $feature.selectTerritory + "'";
var tbl = Filter(FeatureSetByName($map,"Survey123Form_July2019_ForNPS - surveyPoint"), sql);

var tblCnt = count(tbl)

When(tblCnt < 3, "#FF0000", tblCnt == 4, "#FFFF00", tblCnt == 5, "#FFFF00",tblCnt == 6, "#FFFF00",tblCnt == 7, "#FFFF00",tblCnt > 8, "#008000", null)

return tblCnt-1
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
DougBrowning
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Yea labels are behind. I think some of it is a speed issue. This one featuresetbyname does not work offline either.  So it is not across the platform yet.  I had the same issue.  You cannot symbolize by an Arcade as well due to drawing speed.  You will also notice that in the attribute table you have to click show on each one.

0 Kudos