Why does my answered survey have no records ?

Jump to solution
03-04-2017 01:32 AM
FatmaŞenol
Occasional Contributor II

Dear All, 

I posted a similar question yesterday but haven't received any comment so far. I guess I didn't make my question 

clear enough. 

I designed  and published a survey  to collect data of certain aspects of historical buildings in a small town. The number of questions in the survey is 51 and  so far 899 surveys have been filled and submitted (Survey Overview.jpg). The problem is that when I check the results on Survey123.arcgis.com all I can see is the location of data points and the picture taken at the data point (Survey Data.jpg).  I'm quite confused on why the data table looks empty as if a survey was submitted without entering any data.

I need immediate help on this matter. I would be grateful if anyone at ESRI could share a solution as soon as possible. I would appreciate any immediate contribution.

Regards

20 Replies
FatmaŞenol
Occasional Contributor II

Hi James, 

I followed the steps you suggested and asked one of my students to submit the form again. 

The number of records increased after she submitted the forms again.Unfortunately, the table still looks empty. I attached screenshots showing each step. I'm not sure if I missed something but I'm still confused. I have a question at this point :

Would there be duplicated records for each student after they submit the forms ? If so, should  I delete all existing records to avoid any possible confusion ?

I'm willing to invite tech support people to our AGOL organizational account or moreover I can share my administrator account information to check the survey and any other related layers. The only downside is the survey form is not in English.

I would appreciate it if you could kindly let me know what you think.

Regards

Step 1 

Step 2

0 Kudos