when members try to view the survey in Survey123.arcgis.com the Surveys don't appear in My Surveys page

05-11-2020 11:18 AM
DiegoLlamas
Esri Contributor

Hi 

I am having a problem in Survey123 in the organizational account.
I have not ran into this problem in the past and I have experience with the software and have previously worked with groups and other team members submitting to the same survey.

I have created a Survey for data collection and shared it with a Group (as I have done in the past with other projects).

However, when members try to view the survey in Survey123.arcgis.com the Surveys don't appear in My Surveys page (it is shared with sender and viewer in collaboration tab); this after having shared with the group, the organization and tried changing user type to all levels even administrator.
The members can see the survey through the field app but not on the My Surveys page so they can create a report. 

if any one has info about this problem I would appreciate it. It is critical that we get these licenses working to manage the crisis at hand.

Thanks,

Diego Llamas

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Diego,

Is the survey hosted on AGOL or an enterprise portal?

Is the survey shared with Viewer under the Collaborate tab?

If the survey is shared with Viewer, a separated link to a feature service view will be generated and user should be able to view it by clicking the link.

Please check the Collaborate tab and make sure the survey is shared with Viewer so that whoever is granted as Viewer's permission should be able to access to the data.

0 Kudos
DiegoLlamas
Esri Contributor

Hello,

Is the survey hosted on AGOL or an enterprise portal? AGOL

Is the survey shared with Viewer under the Collaborate tab? Yes it is

I will check your suggestion and let you know.

Thanks, 

DLL

0 Kudos