Web Form Not Displaying Some XLSX Repeat Fields

Jump to solution
08-26-2021 11:26 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all,

I recently created and published a survey with 123Connect and while I was pursuing the web form I noticed that half of the form was not present. For context, here is the schema:

1. A group that contains the main contact information for the Survey (name, city, etc.)
  2. I have my first repeat group that will contain questions related to Estuary sampling sites
  3. Right after that is a 2nd repeat group that collects information on logger sensors placed throughout the sampling sites.
  4. Right after that is a 3rd repeat group that collects information on stationed trail cameras placed throughout the sampling sites.

Is there something I'm missing here? Since I created the survey on 123Connect I'm unable to edit it online. I suspect it may have to do with checking the "collapse by default" button, because the only repeat group that is displayed on the form is the group whom I didn't check that collapse button for. Attached below is a copy of the xlsx form of the survey and screenshots of the web form for reference. Greatly appreciate all the help!

-Mina

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Figured it out. I needed to re-publish the form on 123Connect and the form works fine now

View solution in original post

1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Figured it out. I needed to re-publish the form on 123Connect and the form works fine now