Web Form Date Calculation Not Populating a Value in the Feature Service

10-07-2019 09:28 PM
deleted-user-XenGTCuuDnDD
New Contributor II

I am using Survey123 with our enterprise Portal, running 10.6.1 (I believe) and have built my form with Connect.  When using the Web Form, date fields with a calculation on them are showing with a value in the Web Form, but when the form is submitted, the date field for that record has no data to it.  For this form, the Web Form is performing an Edit on an already existing record in the feature service.

This is happening with all kinds of date calculations including today(), now(), and calculations like date(decimal-date-time(${other_date_field}) +  7).

Oddly, this is not always the case.  I have had the form working just fine performing a calculation with date(decimal-date-time(${other_date_field}) +  7).  I made a few changes elsewhere in the form and this date field now exhibits the bug if any calculation is set.

If a user manually selects a date, the value is properly passed through to the date field for that record.  When I find this bug I have gotten around it by adding relevant statements to it (does not always work) or by telling my user in a Note field what they should set the date as and forcing them to manually set the date (not ideal).

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Michael,

Can you please share the xlsx file you used in Connect to create the survey? If there are any files in the media folder (csv or images) also used in the survey please also share those. That way we can take a look into what may be causing the issue?

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
deleted-user-XenGTCuuDnDD
New Contributor II

Thank you for the response Philip.  Is there a preferred way I could send this to you directly?  The media and xlsx file has email addresses in it that I would prefer not to post here .  I can remove and send as well, but not sure you prefer to see it all "as-is".

Again, thank you for the response.

Mike

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Michael,

I have sent you a private message with my email address so you can send them to me directly.

Phil.

0 Kudos