Using information pulled from an app link to Survey123 not working in calculation

Jump to solution
09-19-2018 06:44 AM
TaylorRobin1
New Contributor II

I used an app link in a webmap pop-up to launch Survery123.  This app link then populates 5 questions, 3 of which I would like to add to get a total value. Everything works on when I use it going from a webmap to the desktop Survery123. When I switch to mobile, and use Explorer, the app link works and the questions get populated, but my calculation question is blank. I have tried many things and cannot get it to work. I believe I have everything right because it works on desktop, but maybe I'm missing something. The calculation is a very simple addition: number(${land_value})+number(${building_value})+number(${other_value}). Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Just to follow up on this - the issue turned out to be caused by the fact that Explorer for ArcGIS does not yet support Arcade attribute expressions.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick

Hi Taylor,

Can you share the XLS file?  E-mail me at jtedrick AT Esri.com if you do not want to share it publicly.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Just to follow up on this - the issue turned out to be caused by the fact that Explorer for ArcGIS does not yet support Arcade attribute expressions.

0 Kudos