Urgent: i will get duplicate of surveys after openning survey in side another survey

04-04-2019 06:57 AM
RawandDizayee
New Contributor III

Dear Esri team,

We are about to launch the system soon we need prompt solution please. currently, We found out an issue We have some survey links inside a survey after downloading the surveys form when we want to open survey inside the survey it gives us another survey form however we checked in the portal we gave correct form ID to the link but it gives us wrong form and duplicate the survey form from main window of survey123 for arcgis. i put the attachments that clarify my question. thank you in advance

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Rawand,

Could you open the "C:\Users\<Username>\ArcGIS\My Surveys" folder and see how many surveys (GUID folders) there are?  Based on your first image, I would guess 11 (the number of surveys) - a screenshot of that list would be helpful.  Survey123 should not download a survey that is already on the device.

0 Kudos
RawandDizayee
New Contributor III

dear James,

Please check last attached pictures, there are 8 items 

0 Kudos
RawandDizayee
New Contributor III

dear James,

i tried on other survey123 apps i get duplicate survey i have a problem when i open link of forms inside another survey some time it opens form me the form i referred sometime it gives me wrong form 

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Rawand,

Just to check, the guid you are using in the URL is present in the My Surveys folder?  Could you record a log file (see Troubleshoot—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS , ignore the console selection - it will create a file in ArcGIS\AppStudio\logs) of the opening of the URL?  

0 Kudos