update error 400 & 401

Jump to solution
07-21-2017 09:24 AM
youngpark
New Contributor III

Good evening, Ismael & James

it is very strange.  today, I was planning to update one of my surveys.  I downloaded from the server then updated a couple fields then I could not upload again. (i am getting error 400 and 401)  thus, I did UNDO all my changes, but I could not upload my survey.

I attached few reference screenshots.  I guess the "repeat" cause some issue.

please let me know if you have any idea.

thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Braden,

Yes, a fix for the issue was applied overnight.

James

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
25 Replies
JamesTedrick

Hi Young,

Can you double check the capitalization of your fields and name of the tables?  The update of Survey123 is now much stricter on the capitalization of fields (this was done due to requirements in properly supporting ArcGIS Enterprise implementations).

0 Kudos
youngpark
New Contributor III

Hi James,

I noticed the announcement.  and I replaced all capital letter to small.  oh.. the capitalization rule apply to the "choice" tab too?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Young,

On things that are already published, the key point is that they *match* what is present at the Service URL (REST API), not that they are lower case.  The capitalization check does not apply to the choice tab.

As an alternative, could you try to generate a new survey from that feature service and see what differences, if any are present?

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Looking at your endpoints, it seems the appropriate name for the repeat table is 'reserchresult', all lowercase.

0 Kudos
youngpark
New Contributor III

James, thanks for checking it.  it is all lower case.  hmm...  

0 Kudos
BradenBurkholder
Occasional Contributor
RenatoSalvaleon
Occasional Contributor III

I think @JamesTedrick was referring to your end group for 'reserchresult' which is not on your screenshot. One thing I learned that with or without a name on the end group also works. Placing a name on eng group just makes it easier to follow for nested groups.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

As Braden, mentioned, the 401 component is the same issue that he has.  Does your form contain a pulldata('@geopoint',...) function? As this isn't supported in the web form, the part of the API that generates the webform produces an error.  It should not prevent the publishing of the form however- did the form get updated?

0 Kudos
youngpark
New Contributor III

Hi again,

I do have the pulldata("@geopoint", ${geolocation}, "horizontalAccuracy","verticalAccuracy")..

yes, it should be prevented to publish it.  somehow, the connector cannot find a folder.  and the folder does not have a "form" data. please see the attachment.

thanks,

0 Kudos