Unable to sign-in!

Jump to solution
07-13-2018 01:39 AM
SMauri
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi all,

I'm using last version of Survey123 (3.0.127). After adding my Portal into Connections Setting, no windows appears after I click on login button.

Also when I remove portal connection and try to login into argis online account, no authentication windows pop-up.

Need help ASAP!

Cheers

Stefano

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Stefano,

The problem could also be related to the Windows Credential Manager we are currently seeing on some Windows devices, see this thread for more info: https://community.esri.com/thread/217614-cant-sign-in-with-survey123 

Phil.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
MichaelKelly

Hi Stefano,

A couple of follow on questions:

• What version of Portal are you using? Note Survey123 3.0 does not run against versions of Portal for ArcGIS older than 10.4 as stated in the release blog
    • There is a newly released Survey123 Classic for older versions
  • What kind of device are you using - iOS/Android/iOS/Windows?
    • Have you tried on any other devices/platforms?
    • When you sign to ArcGIS Online, what appears - do you see Sign in to ArcGIS Online at the top of the page?
      • Is the device connected to a restrictive network which would block ArcGIS Online? It might be worth trying over mobile network.

Kind regards,

Mikie

SMauri
by

Hi Michael, thank's for the quick reply!

Michael Kelly ha scritto:

• What version of Portal are you using? Note Survey123 3.0 does not run against versions of Portal for ArcGIS older than 10.4 as stated in the release blog

Michael Kelly ha scritto:

What kind of device are you using - iOS/Android/iOS/Windows?
    • Have you tried on any other devices/platforms?
    • When you sign to ArcGIS Online, what appears - do you see Sign in to ArcGIS Online at the top of the page?
      • Is the device connected to a restrictive network which would block ArcGIS Online? It might be worth trying over mobile network.

Kind regards,

Mikie

From Windows 10

Have you tried on any other devices/platforms?

Yes. Same problem.

When you sign to ArcGIS Online, what appears - do you see Sign in to ArcGIS Online at the top of the page?

Nothing special...

This issue has strarted after I change "ArcGIS Online" setting on Portal of my customer for using reverse geocoding with ArcGIS Online subscription in a Survey123 hosted on Portal.

After that I add a connection to Portal in Survey123 Connect UI. Then after my log-off, window authentication is no longer open.

Stefano

0 Kudos
MichaelKelly

Hi Stefano - I suspect the problem you are seeing is related to this thread. Can you take a look at it and see if it helps?

When I asked "When you sign to ArcGIS Online, what appears - do you see Sign in to ArcGIS Online at the top of the page?", what I was really wondering is what the Survey123 app screen looks like when you try to sign into ArcGIS Online! Apologies for the confusion.

Mikie

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Stefano,

The problem could also be related to the Windows Credential Manager we are currently seeing on some Windows devices, see this thread for more info: https://community.esri.com/thread/217614-cant-sign-in-with-survey123 

Phil.

SMauri
by

Hi Philips, ok thank you