Unable to Sign In with Survey 123 Connect (v 3.6.137)

Jump to solution
10-14-2019 10:30 PM
PeterSmith3
New Contributor III

I've just had Survey 123 Connect (v 3.6.137) installed on my PC. I've created a survey, but am unable to publish it. When I try to sign in I just get a whirring green circle in the 'sign in' window, it doesn't ever get to the stage where I can enter my login details, the circle just keeps on going round-and-round. Does anyone have any helpful suggestions?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PeterSmith3
New Contributor III

The problem was solved a while ago by making Survey123 Connect login through my ArcGIS Online Portal via Settings.

Since then, I've received a new PC. Survey 123 Connect was installed and I was able to sign-in normally without any problems.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Peter,

What OS are you using, is it Windows and if so what version?

What version of Survey123 were you using before and was it working ok?

Phil.

PeterSmith3
New Contributor III

Hi Phil,

I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise v1803, and it's a new, first time installation of Connect.

I'm beginning to think that it's an organisational IT policy thing. I installed Survey 123 Connect on another machine, and that had the same problem. However, I did the same on a Windows 10 tablet that's not subject to the same IT policy, and I could sign-in without any problem. I copied my survey across and have now successfully published it.

I've asked our IT people to check for any policy restrictions to see if that resolves the issue on my main machine.

I'll update this thread once I have an answer. At least I now have a work-around solution.

Thanks,

Pete

PeterSmith3
New Contributor III

The problem was solved a while ago by making Survey123 Connect login through my ArcGIS Online Portal via Settings.

Since then, I've received a new PC. Survey 123 Connect was installed and I was able to sign-in normally without any problems.

0 Kudos