Unable to republish my survey on Survey 123 Connect

Jump to solution
01-11-2019 09:11 AM
PollyBryant
New Contributor II

I previously published a survey which now has an associated feature service which I have used to create an Operations Dashboard. 

I updated the survey to add a couple more fields using Survey 123 connect on my desktop. When I click the publish button nothing happens......no error message or anything and it doesn't republish the survey.

I have updated and republished surveys before and not had this problem, how can I update my survey? Attached is my XLS form I made in case that sheds any light on the issue.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PollyBryant
New Contributor II

I have found the answer:

https://community.esri.com/thread/217614-cant-sign-in-with-survey123 

Following these steps fixes both the publishing and sign in issues.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Polly,

Does this behavior happen with other surveys in Survey123 Connect, or just the one?  What happens when you navigate to the survey in the survey123 website (survey123.arcgis.com), is all functionality present there?

0 Kudos
PollyBryant
New Contributor II

Hi Brandon,

It won't update any of previously published surveys, and I just tried setting up a new survey and that won't publish at all. Just nothing happens when I click the publish button.

On the survey123 website when I click on the "design" tab it opens Survey 123 connect where I can see my updated survey. But the new fields don't appear in the data tab.

I have tried uninstalling survey 123 connect and reinstalling but the same problem is happening.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Happening here as well, S123 Connect v3.0 and v3.1. Nothing happens when I click Sign In and Publish doesn't do anything (normally it brings up the login box). On Windows 10. Did a Windows update break something? 

0 Kudos
PollyBryant
New Contributor II

I have found the answer:

https://community.esri.com/thread/217614-cant-sign-in-with-survey123 

Following these steps fixes both the publishing and sign in issues.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good find. That did it, thanks!