Unable to log in to Survey123, on iOS, after logging out.

07-20-2020 11:36 AM
DarrenJones
New Contributor II

Good afternoon.  I am unable to log into Survey123 (version 3.9.149), on iOS 13.6, using a federated enterprise login after logging out of AGOL.  I get as far as filling out the URL of our organization; however, when I arrive at the screen with “Sign in to (org name) with (org name blue button)” nothing happens aside from the button showing a blue halo around itself.  The same behavior occurs if I try to log in via a valid ArcGIS Login. If I try to replicate it using Collector, I am able to access the login screen and log in properly.  I am unable to replicate the issue on Android, nor on the Survey123 website as both exhibit the correct behavior.  I have other users having the same issue, especially when they were able to use the service, but logging out and attempting to log back in to AGOL fails.  We are able to log into Portal, which is also using federated logins, on Survey123 without issue.

Thank you,

Darren

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Darren,

Can I ask that you file a support ticket?  There may something particular to the federated login endpoint - federated logins are supported.  As a workaround, can you try to configure the login to use an external browser?

DarrenJones
New Contributor II

Thank you for the quick turnaround James.  I will follow up with the support ticket to get to the root of the problem.  I have spoken with one of my users and he can confirm the workaround lets him log in, which I can also confirm on my end.  It is a strange issue to have when it has worked so well in the past and that it is the only app which has this particular snag.

0 Kudos