Select to view content in your preferred language

Unable to export Survey123 reports; Indicating insufficient credit balance

Jump to solution
06-13-2023 07:42 AM
KyleWeaver
Emerging Contributor

Hello, anyone else having troubles exporting Survey123 reports this AM? Our team is encountering "generate reports failed. You do not have enough credits to perform this action".

But we do have enough credits in our balance, so that isn't the real issue. I've also noticed other problems posted on the forum this AM too, so wondering if it's a larger issue. Any thoughts @ZhifangWang ?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

@KyleWeaver @SWatterson-CALFIRE ,

Did you create reports on the Data page of the Survey123 website? If the error message is "You do not have enough credits to perform this action.", can you please check if the account used to generate the report has been "Set credit allocation" and it does not have enough credits in the account? 

You can check this by comparing the results of "Show credits" in the report panel on the Data page with the remaining credits in the account.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
SWatterson-CALFIRE
Emerging Contributor

Yes, we are also receiving this error. Reports have not been generated since yesterday @ 7:45pm (PST). 

CristianChavarini
Occasional Contributor

We have had problems generating reports, editing forms through dashboards and some of our forms do not open on the web. I was commenting on some other posts and I think it is all related to an update that failed a few months ago.

Cannot export report (this post is about that)

ZhifangWang
Esri Regular Contributor

@KyleWeaver @SWatterson-CALFIRE ,

Did you create reports on the Data page of the Survey123 website? If the error message is "You do not have enough credits to perform this action.", can you please check if the account used to generate the report has been "Set credit allocation" and it does not have enough credits in the account? 

You can check this by comparing the results of "Show credits" in the report panel on the Data page with the remaining credits in the account.

KyleWeaver
Emerging Contributor

Thanks for the response! This did the trick.

0 Kudos