Unable to download a form due to SD Card Error.

Jump to solution
12-17-2018 07:37 AM
JessicaBeres
New Contributor II

I am getting the following error when trying to download a Survey123 Form to a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. The forms are downloading to other Android & iOS devices. I believe there is something in the setting that is causing this error.

Thank you

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dudley_R_Hartel
New Contributor III

This happens if:

1) you don't allow Survaey123 to access your tablet memory (you probably said 'No' like I did once)

2) and you do NOT have an SD card installed

Reinstall Survey123 app and allow access to tablet - that is one way to fix it

View solution in original post

5 Replies
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jessica,

Are you able to successfully download other surveys on the same device?

If so, can you try do download the same survey on another device using your credentials?  You can even try using the Windows or Mac OS version of the field app on your desktop.  

JessicaBeres
New Contributor II

I am unable to download any forms to the device. The forms are working on other devices.

0 Kudos
Dudley_R_Hartel
New Contributor III

This happens if:

1) you don't allow Survaey123 to access your tablet memory (you probably said 'No' like I did once)

2) and you do NOT have an SD card installed

Reinstall Survey123 app and allow access to tablet - that is one way to fix it

JessicaBeres
New Contributor II

There is an SD card installed on the phone & it looks like other applications are saving to it. This is on a field employee's device & I have sent him instructions on how to check the permissions. Hopefully that fixes the issue.

0 Kudos
Hussam_AlJabri
Occasional Contributor III

Hi All,

Just FYI..
We faced the same issue and found that the default storage is SDcard where the folder of the ~ArcGIS/MySurvey/<itemid> is font available.

The Solution (Android)
+ Change the default to the Storage where the  ~ArcGIS/MySurvey/<itemid> is there

0 Kudos