Unable to add integration

09-15-2016 07:05 AM
AmyHarrigan
Occasional Contributor

I work for a large utility company and just created a rather LARGE workforce project. Being an organizational nut, I placed both my workforce and survey jobs together that were related by town neatly into their own NEW folder in AGOL.

Now, I cannot integrate any apps to my project. 

From the posts I have seen relating to this problem, people have just, remade their project and everything worked fine. This would not be feasible based on how large and how long it took me to build this project.

All my survey and workforce files are shared to the same location too.

PLEASE help 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
CarmelConnolly
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Corey, 

The first thing I'd suggest checking is if your Survey123 survey & feature service is shared to the group that was created along side your Workforce project (the project & the group will have the same name)? 

The second thing to try is to recreate the folder for Survey123 that would have been created when it was published i.e. if your survey is called 'Inspections', the folder would be called 'Survey-Inspections'. 

Carmel

0 Kudos
AmyHarrigan
Occasional Contributor

I tried this without success.

The problem I have is that I deleted the original folder that workforce automatically makes in arcgis online.

I did this because I was trying to be organized rather than having a ton of folders for every project. I made 1 folder for every town and than placed both the workforce project and the survey into this folder. 

Now, all my work is still available online and also, mobile. However, I cannot integrate or change any of those settings.

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Corey,

Survey123 is a bit temperamental to changes in the original folder structure of the Survey. Moving the Form or Feature Layer items away from the original folder will create all sort of issues.  Workforce is more tolerant to this type of change, but unfortunately the 1.0 version of the Workforce app will not work correctly with your app integration settings if you move the Workforce project away from its original folder. The upcoming 1.1 version of the Workforce app will resolve this problem. I am including here cgillgrass-esristaff‌ as there are specific steps you can take to make Workforce work. As far as  Survey123, the best is that for now you leave the Survey and Feature Layer in the original folder that Survey123 created. We are looking at giving more  flexibility on this in the future.

Ismael

0 Kudos