Select to view content in your preferred language

Trigger for Survey123 not working on Power Automate

11-04-2022 06:23 AM
JackBien
New Contributor

I am trying to create a flow in power automate whenever a survey123 is submitted it triggers the flow and would send a message in teams under certain conditions. This flow has worked for me before but after changing conditions for it, it stopped getting the trigger which is the survey123 submission. I've tried remaking the flow from scratch and also using the SID of the survey123 itself except just selecting it using the drop down provided in power automate but nothing has worked I even tried to create a simpler flow without conditions just the trigger and a message but no luck. I've gotten the error "the 'location' header is missing in the response of subscribe request" tried to find a solution for this but all I could find is to rebuild the flow from scratch but this has not worked.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello @JackBien

One suggestion would be to check that the token for your ArcGIS organization connection hasn't expired. In Power Automate in the panel on the left hand side select the drop down for "Data" and select "Connections". For your Survey123 connection to your ArcGIS organization select the three horizontal dots to the left of the Modified column and select "Switch account". If you reauthenticate with your ArcGIS organization does that resolve the error? 

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
JackBien
New Contributor

Hi @ZacharySutherby,

Unfortunately I have also tried this and this did not resolve the error

Thanks you,
Jack

0 Kudos