Select to view content in your preferred language

This survey is not accessible or does not exist.

Jump to solution
01-25-2024 09:26 AM
GEO_SARGE
New Contributor III

I created a survey yesterday but it doesn't seem to be accessible to anyone even in my organization.  It is all shared to public access on both arcgis online and the survey123 collaborate tab.  I'm stuck because after looking at some of the other posts here I verified that everything is in the same folder inside of a group.  When users try to access it they get this error:

GEO_SARGE_2-1706203516673.png

Sharing permissions:

GEO_SARGE_0-1706203468401.png

GEO_SARGE_1-1706203497041.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
16 Replies
GEO_SARGE
New Contributor III

I do not, I am not a great coder.  This is built strictly off the blank template.  I am reluctantly going to re-create the survey from scratch to double check all of my settings.  One thing I do notice that seems off is when clicking the "Share Survey" button from the top menu I usually get a shortened link and with this survey I do not.  I get the feeling something on the back end during the creating went wrong.  I've never seen this type of issue before with any other survey I created.  

The painful part will be going back and reconnecting all of the dashboard elements that were tied to it :'(

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Frequent Contributor

Is this set? This is needed for S123 Public Access

abureaux_0-1706209259488.png

0 Kudos
GEO_SARGE
New Contributor III
Tip:

If you disable anonymous access, organization members can still share public items using the public URL.

We do not enable that option as our AGOL is not for the general public.  However, this hasn't effected other surveys on the same portal/AGOL.  

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Frequent Contributor

Depends on the access type I guess. In my case, the issue is that most users are in the field, so they are "anonymous". If I turn this off, I would get the same issue you are seeing.

GEO_SARGE
New Contributor III

Well, even the new survey is having issues.  I guess I have to do some digging and see if if's a survey123 issue.  No other surveys that I have are producing this issue (started this morning). 

0 Kudos
ChristopherCounsell
MVP Regular Contributor

Have you renamed survey form or folder that it was created in?

Renaming the folder/file/layers, moving content between users/folders, can break the ability of the survey to function. It will typically work OK for the owners but not other users.

The survey form needs to be the original name in a folder of the same name i.e. Survey-Surveyname.

GEO_SARGE
New Contributor III

This had to have something to do with it.  I tried to add the items to a group and it wasn't working.  I started another new survey this morning and it it finally worked.