The survey is not accessible or does not exist.

Jump to solution
02-23-2022 06:14 AM
UğurBaranSarıbaş
New Contributor III

Hi, after the last update received in Survey123 connect (3.14.256), several Survey form's item details are not accessible in our organization. Please see the screenshot below.

UurBaranSarba_0-1645625258736.png

Tags (3)
41 Replies
Luana
by
New Contributor

Hi there,

I'm currently experiencing the same problem now.  Has there been another update that has effected my organization's surveys?

Thanks

0 Kudos
LisandaTiru
New Contributor

Hi, 

I am having the same issue accessing my surveys. Please can someone assist and solve this issue.

LisandaTiru_0-1705291329007.png

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

Hello,

It is unlikely that your issue is related to this thread. The bug mentioned here was related to 3.13/3.14 and has been resolved (currently, we are on 3.19.104 - and to my knowledge, there have not been any recent updates).

It may be better if you start a new thread.

The first things to check:

• Can you access any other surveys?
  • Can you access this survey in Portal/is Portal turned on?
  • Which account published the survey from Connect, and which account are you access that same survey with in the S123 Site? If they are different accounts, this may be a permissions issue.
  • Does this particular survey have any groups with the table-list appearance and is the first thing in that table-list group anything other than a select_one or select_multiple? (This is a bug which I cant recall if they fixed yet. The first thing in a table-list group needs to be a select_one or select_multiple and the bug goes away).
  • EDIT: here is something from the KB on the issue that may be relevant: "Item does not exist or is inaccessible" when submitting or viewing an ArcGIS Survey123 survey form
0 Kudos
ShelbyZelonisRoberson
Occasional Contributor III

Same issue here. Any timeline for a fix? 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @ShelbyZelonisRoberson,

This issue has now been resolved and the Survey123 website has been updated to 3.14, with the noted issue above now resolved. Please test with you surveys again.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

Same here. Reports still cannot be generated.

On a good note though, I can at least access the data tab in the web browser again for the affected surveys.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @UğurBaranSarıbaş 

This issue has now been resolved and the Survey123 website has been updated to 3.14, with the noted issue above now resolved. Please test with you surveys again.

Regards,

Phil.

0 Kudos
UğurBaranSarıbaş
New Contributor III

Hi @Anonymous User ,

Thanks for your reply, everything works fine now.

Regards,

Baran

abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

Looks like I am back up and running. Reports are sending as normal again.

AliSaad2
New Contributor

I am facing also the same issue as per the belwo screenshot. Any updates in this regard?

AliSaad2_0-1656935550920.png

0 Kudos