The survey is not accessible or does not exist.

Jump to solution
02-23-2022 06:14 AM
UğurBaranSarıbaş
New Contributor III

Hi, after the last update received in Survey123 connect (3.14.256), several Survey form's item details are not accessible in our organization. Please see the screenshot below.

UurBaranSarba_0-1645625258736.png

Tags (3)
41 Replies
abureaux
MVP Regular Contributor

I get that error in Chrome:

abureaux_0-1645637822252.png

But I get CORS in Firefox:

abureaux_1-1645637893226.png

0 Kudos
BatesRambow
New Contributor III

You are getting it on the same group ID we are - an esri created group for ArcGIS Online vector basemaps. Makes me think that ESRI's servers hosting those basemaps are the source of the CORS problems, not our portals.

Seems like that may be the legacy vector basemaps as well, although I don't think it's due to anything we have configured.

Update: The failing request also fails with cURL, which would not be affected by CORS.

AdriannaBarton
New Contributor III

I am having an issue with the update as well, on iPhone and iPads. I can load my surveys but the data is not pulling into inboxed forms.

0 Kudos
PortalAdmin1
New Contributor II

@JamesTedrick @IsmaelChivite Any updates on a fix here? or timeline on one?

0 Kudos
IsmaelChivite
Esri Notable Contributor

Thanks all. We are investigating this issue. We are going to roll back momentarily to 3.13 until we can test a fix with 3.14.

PortalAdmin1
New Contributor II

Still having issues with report generation across the board after the roll back.

PortalAdmin1_0-1645711360833.png

0 Kudos
JulieMikolajczyk
New Contributor II

Thanks for the info, but we are unable to generate reports even after the rollback. This is a big operational problem for our agency and we really need to be able to give everyone a timeline for when it will be working again. Is there any update?

ShelbyZelonisRoberson
Occasional Contributor III

Agreed -- this is a really, really, really big deal for us. We have a public-facing application that fails if a report can't be generated. 

0 Kudos
JaimeNietoBlanco
New Contributor

Is there any update? Our service and clients are being heavily affected. 
how did upgrade the system without a proper test?

0 Kudos
AlbertAngzenaa_W4C
New Contributor

Hi, 

I am experiencing this error, any help?

AlbertAngzenaa_W4C_0-1676235229990.png

0 Kudos