The Survey does not exists (3.11)

10-19-2020 06:49 AM
vijaybadugu
Occasional Contributor II

I default selected option "always use the latest version" option. suddenly when i open the survey, i am getting "The survey does not exist...." screen. when i try to select back to "use the version the survey was published", it showing message on top "You cannot submit records to the survey since you are not Submitter or the Owner." . the problem with all surveys. Please let me know what changes required to avoid this error .

9 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Vijay,

Could you test your forms on https://survey123beta.arcgis.com?  We are planning to update the website soon to address some issues identified with the most recent release.  If the forms are not working there, I would ask that you open a support ticket with Esri Support to troubleshoot what is occurring.

0 Kudos
vijaybadugu

No.. it didn't work. i already raised a case on this. its on production.

0 Kudos
Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi vijay,

Could you please provide more info related to this issue, so we can identify the cause?

For example, a screenshot of the network panel in the developer tools, and here is the steps:

1. In the new tab, open the developer tools first

2. Check the "disable cache" checkbox

3. Paste the survey URL in the address bar and open the survey

4. What is the status of the "updatewebform" request (it is 200 in the screenshot below)? and which request gives you the status other than 200?

If it is possible could you please also send your XLSform to us at jxu@esri.com

Thanks,

Ruth

0 Kudos
MarcusKlatt1
New Contributor II

I am having this same issue on one of my forms as well.

I tried using the beta site as well with no luck.

0 Kudos
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Marcus Klatt‌, 

It looks like the request for Item ID 6e96f6dec.... is not being found. If you copy that Item ID and search for it in your content or if you are not the survey owner search for it in your Organization. Does that Item ID return a Form Item or Hosted Feature Service? 

Thank you, 

Zach

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
MarcusKlatt1
New Contributor II

Yes, when searching with the item number this form does come up in my survey list.  Also, when I click the "Open he survey in a new tab" on the collaborate tab it goes to the survey does not exist page.

0 Kudos
vijaybadugu

I think its a bug in 3.11 with IWA. It is working in beta ( fixed in beta)

0 Kudos
Ruth_JiatengXu
Esri Contributor

Hi all,

The issue has been fixed on the Survey123 website now. Please leave a comment here if you have any issue with the fix.

Thanks,

Ruth

0 Kudos
vijaybadugu

Thanks 

0 Kudos