The survey does not exist or is not accessible

Jump to solution
04-02-2021 11:05 AM
RyanBohan
Occasional Contributor III

I am getting an error from survey123 created in AGO with the web browser.  I can still click the link to open the survey but all the other tools seem to cause an error.  I also have a dashboard that loads a view layer, created from the survey feature layer that is still working.  The only thing I have done recently is load the dashboard view layer in ArcPro and exported a copy of the feature layer to be used for another project.  I made a copy so I could always go back to the source data if needed. 

The original survey was not overly complicated, and it would be possible to recreate it before more submissions come in.  It would be nice to know what caused the error and how to prevent it in the future.

survey_error1.png

survey_error2.png

  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RyanBohan

It seems in data cleanup I accidently moved the form out of the Survey-SD folder.  By moving the form back into the Survey-SD folder everything seems to be working again.

Survey123 Team is it possible to lock down the form so we can't move it?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RyanBohan

It seems in data cleanup I accidently moved the form out of the Survey-SD folder.  By moving the form back into the Survey-SD folder everything seems to be working again.

Survey123 Team is it possible to lock down the form so we can't move it?

0 Kudos