The database 'db_4481' has reached its size quota. Partition or delted data, drop indexes, or consult the documentation for possible resolutions.

08-03-2020 08:14 AM
Chattahoochee_-_OconeeNational
New Contributor II

Suddenly, the Survey123 and Collector has quit working. Collector was unable to give any type of message that was worthwhile. In Survey123 however, this error is popping up and I am unable to send data nor sync in Collector. I have tried several different user accounts and it would appear that the main account would not be the issue as it is showing there is 2500 credits of 2500 credits available. Any suggestions greatly appreciated, field staff are being held up from this glitch. Thanks!

Tags (3)
5 Replies
NW-AllyBuccanero-GISS
New Contributor III

Employees in Forest Service R6 are getting the same error this morning - is this a Forest Service org issue, or a wider AGOL issue?

New Contributor II

I'm glad (and also worried) about this happening elsewhere. I cannot find any documentation on this error anywhere other than a post from last year by a different organization & I never saw a defined solution to it. Hopefully ESRI will chime in soon. My files are somewhat large but should be nowhere near the cap.

0 Kudos
New Contributor II

Back working 8/10/2020!

0 Kudos
cassklee
New Contributor II

Intended Audience: All – please forward as appropriate August 3, 2020

Michael Rich,  CIO Geospatial Branch 

ArcGIS Online outage

Greetings, USFS ArcGIS Online users are receiving errors similar to this: "description"The database 'db_4481' has reached its size quota. Partition or delete data, drop indexes, or consult the documentation for possible resolutions."

What to do

Be advised, edits and sync is not working, please be patient until the matter is resolved and edits and sync are restored.  

CIO Geospatial is investigating the issue and will send an update when the ability to sync and edit is restored.

I'll update this post when receive additional info from CIO Geospatial. 

Thank you for your patience.  Cass.

New Contributor II

AGOL functioning again as of 8/10/2020 here on the Chat.

0 Kudos