Surveyproperty based on attribute

03-06-2019 02:11 AM
JonasOstberg
New Contributor

Hi, is it possible to automaticaly give a certain property to a survey or in some way give it a higher relevansorder in the inbox. My problem is that i have houndreds of surveys in the inbox. one attribute is made by the choise OK/NOTOK. If the attribute given is NOTOK then i want to audit that again in a later time. Now it is impossible to find the right surveys in the inbox because they can be enywere. Can i somehow make survey123 mark these so they can be found easily in fieldapp. Ofcuorse they are possible to change in esri online but it is somewath not userfriendly. second question is if it is possible to change surveys in web survey123

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BrettStokes
Esri Contributor

Hello Jonas,

It's possible to set up an inbox filter so that, for example, only the 'NOTOK' surveys are loaded from the server when the user refreshes the inbox. This can be done in the Settings→Inbox tab of Survey123 Connect. An example query expression would be choice='notok'.

It's also possible to configure how your survey records are presented (based on fields or combinations of fields etc.) in the inbox so that sorting alphabetically would help you find the 'NOTOK' surveys. This is configured through the 'instance_name' column in the Settings tab on the XLS Form. Here you need to reference any field names according to XLSForm spec, eg ${choice}.

Hope this helps,

Brett