Survey123 with portal using Self-signed certificate

Jump to solution
09-05-2018 10:13 AM
khalilramadeen
New Contributor III

Is there any way to enable "Ignore SSL Errors" in Survey123 connect?

The version I use is V.3.0 like previous versions (See attached)@

I need to connect Survey123 with Portal for ArcGIS while my current certificate is Self-signed certificate.

Ismael Chivite

James Tedrick

Thanks in advance,

Khaleel

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Khalil,

If your ArcGIS Enterprise is using a self-signed certificate, you can add that certificate to your devices' trust store to enable access.  Alternatively, you may want to get a trusted SSL certificate for your computing environment- see Configure HTTPS using a new CA-signed certificate—ArcGIS Server Administration (Windows) | ArcGIS En...  

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JamesTedrick

Hi Khalil,

If your ArcGIS Enterprise is using a self-signed certificate, you can add that certificate to your devices' trust store to enable access.  Alternatively, you may want to get a trusted SSL certificate for your computing environment- see Configure HTTPS using a new CA-signed certificate—ArcGIS Server Administration (Windows) | ArcGIS En...  

khalilramadeen
New Contributor III

Thank you James.

Khalil,

0 Kudos
ChristopherEby2
New Contributor III

James Tedrick‌ I'm running on Windows and I installed my certificate to the Trusted Root Certification Authorities but I'm still getting the error.

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick

Hi Chris,

To confirm, you are able to view the Portal website without SSL error in IE/Chrome on the same computer?

0 Kudos