Survey123 website is not functional

Jump to solution
09-21-2021 07:24 AM
HusamAllthawi
New Contributor II

I have a problem with the Survey123 website, the numbers of records for each survey disappeared, and when I try to open any survey I got the following error 

"The survey does not exist or is not accessible. Please ensure the signed in user (my admin account) can access this survey and that the survey link is correct. "

I'm using survey123 connect to publish my surveys since 3 years, Guys help any idea please??

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HusamAllthawi
New Contributor II

thank you @JamesTedrick for solving the problem, after removing the Audio Question and upload the tools, I can deal normally now with the tools inside the survey123 website. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @HusamAllthawi ,

It appears that you commented at https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-survey123-questions/i-can-not-reach-my-survey-in-survey123/m-p/... but to check on this thread - do you have a non-functioning form publicly accessible so that the Survey123 team could examine the failure?  Have you opened an support ticket to further troubleshoot this?

HusamAllthawi
New Contributor II

Hi @JamesTedrick , when I open the website I can see all surveys that I published, when I click on any survey I get the following error" The survey does not exist or is not accessible" 

can you please share the technical support email so I can share more details?

0 Kudos
HusamAllthawi
New Contributor II

thank you @JamesTedrick for solving the problem, after removing the Audio Question and upload the tools, I can deal normally now with the tools inside the survey123 website. 

0 Kudos