Survey123 web form multilanguage support constraint_message error

05-20-2020 04:24 AM
AdministratorAGOL_ODIMM
New Contributor III

Hello, Esri Community!! My question is about Survey123 multilanguage support. I've noticed a strange behavior when I've created a multilanguage version of the Survey123 web form with 3 languages support (English default, Russian and Romanian) for label, hint, required message and constrained message fields.

All of these fields are working perfectly in the web form except the constrained_message field which is showing all 3 versions of the message in the web form. Can you help me with this issue?

I've created a simple test version to show the error I'm experiencing: https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/1a5a56ab5cc24ed6b07a3a528c7ca90f

To test the constrained_message I have inserted the following constrain for the text field "Example" - string-length(${example})=5.

Also i'm attaching a zip file with all files for the survey and the xlsx form

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi,

This is a valid issue in the current build. I encourage you to submit this issue as a bug via Esri Support. Our Support team will assign an official bug number for your records. This number can be used to search for and subscribe to the bug on the Esri Support site. If the issue is reported by other customers it will be attached to the same bug report, which helps us assess the impact of the issue and prioritize it accordingly.

Thanks,

0 Kudos