Survey123: use other languages for report templates.

05-03-2021 05:13 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I published a form from Survey123 Connect and it is possible to fill it in three languages (English, Italian and Spanish). I would like to know if it is possible to print a report using a language different from the default (English). For example, I submitted a form using Italian language and when I printed the report from the Survey123 web app, it was printed in English and not in Italian. 

Is there a way to manage this issue?

Thanks, 

Antonio

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Antonio,

Could you explain more about your isssue? The report content will print the langauge based on the ArcGIS acccount profile language. For example, my AGOL account language is set to Japanese and my survey does have a Japanese version. When I log on to survey website and print the report, the report will be printed as Japanese. Is this what you are asking?

Shwu-jingJeng_0-1620163805489.png

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

yes, this was I was asking for. I followed what you wrote, then I changed my ArcGIS account language from English to Italian, I fill in a new form using italian language, but when I printed the report, the label continue to be displayed in English. 

Antonio

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Antonio,

What version of the survey is published with? Is it published from Connect or create from web designer?

When you change your AGOL account language, did you see all UIs on the survey123 website display Italian correctly?

Did you export the feature report to pdf or word doc?

If you could provide me more details of the information I asked above, that could help me to narrow down your issue.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I'll answer your questions in order.

1. I'm using ArcGIS Survey123 3.12.

2. The the form was created from Connect.

3. When I changed the AGOL account language, everything is displayed correctly. 

4. I exported the feature report to pdf.

Thanks, 

Antonio

0 Kudos
Shwu-jingJeng
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Antonio,

I was not able to rerpoduce the issue even with pdf file and I also used 3.12 Connect to publish the survey.

Is it possible you can share yout XLSForm with me to test it in house?

If you prefer not to share publicly, you can email it to me (sjeng@esri.com).

0 Kudos