I'm creating a survey123 form using survey123connect (3.4 beta) and I need to be able to drill down into seconds as an option for data entry in a time field. As default the user can only select the hours and minutes for a time field and I can't find anyway of changing this. Does anyone know if this is possible?
Seconds capture is not directly supported. It is possible to have a form with:
1) A Time/DateTime question to record information to the minute
2) An integer field to record the seconds
3) A calculate question that adds the first to questions together
- If using a time question (which stores text), use concat() to add it to the time string
- If using a datetime question, add (# of seconds*1000) to the datetime question