Survey123 surveys not showing in app despite being downloaded

09-11-2018 05:19 PM
JohnBickmore
New Contributor III

Survey123 for ArcGIS is not showing available surveys. I can see surveys when I "Download Surveys". When I download surveys, messages apear to say it was downloaded succesfuly but when I go back to "My Surveys" they do not apear. I can see a few surveys, some of which are very recent and some very old. I have recently updated the app and the connect app to latest version. Are there issues with using apps created in particular versions of connect with particular versions of the app?. I am experiencing the same issue on the windows version and also the android version? 

3 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi John,

There isn't a known issue that matches the description you provided.  Could you start a log file in Windows (see Troubleshoot—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS and start logging without selecting a console; this will be in C:\Users\<username>\ArcGIS\AppStudio\logs ) ?  This would help us understand what's going on.

0 Kudos
JohnBickmore
New Contributor III

I turned on logging

Then went to download (refresh) survey

got message it was successful, went back to "my Surveys" page and it was not showing?

attached log file 

0 Kudos
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi John,

We've updated the Early Adopter Community with a beta that we believe includes a fix for this issue.  Can you please download and try it?

0 Kudos