Survey123: Survey not Accessible in Survey123 Online

Jump to solution
06-17-2019 07:53 AM
AdamBakiera
Occasional Contributor

I have a survey created from a feature layer which is on AGOL. The survey was published using Survey123 Connect. This survey collects records just fine on an ipad and the records come over without issue to the feature layer. However, I can't access the survey in survey123 online. When I click on it, it just spins. Also, with the other surveys we have, it shows how many records there are (see attached photo). I'm not seeing that for this particular survey. I thought the issue might be because the survey was created in Survey123 Connect, but the Job Site Safety survey was also created using Survey 123 Connect and it works just fine in Survey123 online. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AdamBakiera
Occasional Contributor

This has been solved. The issue was having '&' in the alias of the feature class which was coming over to the form id. Even though my feature class didn't have the '&' in the name itself, it can't be in the alias either. Thank you Brandon Armstrong for your help with this!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AdamBakiera
Occasional Contributor

Note: Here is what I get when I open the survey via the url

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Adam,

Can you please share the XLSForm that you used when publishing the survey with Survey123 Connect?  You can either upload it to this thread, or send to me in an email barmstrong at esri.com.

Thanks,

Brandon

0 Kudos
AdamBakiera
Occasional Contributor

This has been solved. The issue was having '&' in the alias of the feature class which was coming over to the form id. Even though my feature class didn't have the '&' in the name itself, it can't be in the alias either. Thank you Brandon Armstrong for your help with this!