Survey123 Summary Report Filter Attributes

Jump to solution
10-20-2021 08:19 AM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to create a Survey123 report based on the Esri Damage Assessment solution Individual Assistance Survey. The issue is that I am trying to group the results by county name and I need counts of records that meet a criteria. I can successfully create a repeat row that returns counts or sums of numeric fields, but I can't seem to figure out how to get a count of each category in a column.

For example, I can sum all the units in the field "impacted_units". But, on the same row I want each cell to be filtered differently based on several criteria. That way it would sum the TotImpact differently based on attributes for each cell.

${#Damage_Reports | stats:”sum,impacted_units,TotImpact”:”county_label”:”” |where:”a1=1” | orderByFields:”county_label DESC”}${county_label}How do I get a count of all 'Single-family', 'owned', 'damaged' residences etc. ${TotImpact}{/}

I don't see a way in any of the documentation or blogs to filter by categorical information in columns several different ways. I could modify the where clause for one cell, but not 30 different criteria for 30 cells. I am hoping someone can prove me wrong. Attached is the word format report I am trying to complete.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

The ability to filter numerous cells in a repeat based on several attributes while using the "groupByFieldsForStatistics" parameter is currently not possible with this solution.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
alison_gou
Esri Contributor

Hi @Anonymous User 

Can you specify the survey you have been using? I tried to match the ones that I think you are using, but the fields do not match. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Here you go. This is the individual assistance survey from the new Esri Damage Assessment solution, not the stand alone survey in Survey123 just for everyone's awareness.

The fields I am interested in are: impacted_units, dwelling_type, and owner_renter for now. I might add more later. Basically, I need summarized information for each county that shows rolled up impacted_units in each cell based on whether a dwelling_type is 'single_family' or 'multi-family' AND whether owner_renter is 'owned' or 'rented' depending on the cell.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

The ability to filter numerous cells in a repeat based on several attributes while using the "groupByFieldsForStatistics" parameter is currently not possible with this solution.

0 Kudos