Survey123 Sending completed survey: Hangs on Getting Service Information

07-28-2020 10:02 PM
timdunlevie
Occasional Contributor

Hi all,

Trying to send a survey from an Android tablet running android v9 and it just sits on the 'Getting Service Information' and won't 'send' the data.

The same survey from my phone (android v10) sends the surveys fine.

Another android tablet sends surveys OK also (not sure what version that one is).

I have removed the survey123 app....deleted the survey....re-downloaded it etc..

Not sure what else to do?

Help ?

thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZacharySutherby
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello tim dunlevie‌, 

On the Android device in question is it only 1 survey that sees the behavior or all surveys? Is your WebGIS infrastructure ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise? If ArcGIS Enterprise what version of Enterprise?  Additionally is there an MDM or VPN being used on the devices? 

If you click on your little profile icon on the top right of the MySurvey's page and hit "Settings", at the bottom there is a Diagnostics option. If you click that, enable logging, and reproduce the same behavior, would I be able to obtain a copy of the logs when the behavior has been observed? If you don't want to share it on GeoNet feel free to pass it along to ZSutherby@esri.com and I will be happy to take a look into it. 

Thank you, 

Zach 

Thank you,
Zach
0 Kudos
timdunlevie
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Zach - getting the log data now.

Yeah I only have 2 surveys and it happens to both of them on this one device.

Will email you the log shortly.

Web infra: ArcGIS online

There is no MDM or VPN in place.

thanks,

Tim

0 Kudos